Saturday, November 3, 2012

Cleaning out my closet....literally.

It's been almost a week since my last post, It was a crazy week! Hope everyone had a safe and fun Halloween!

Mine was good, I had to go to work and sported my Hello Kitty Halloween shirt!

And spent the evening with my husband.

My sister in law sent me pictures of my nephew in his costume!
He was a little Dracula. cutie!

And then this is how I spent my Friday......literally....
I cleaned my closet. Now, as you can see, the picture on the left is obviously my closet before I cleaned it. I honestly don't know how it got that bad. Damn closet Trolls!! But I literally started when I got home and finished shortly before bed!! But I am glad I did it! I have my "craft closet" back.


So as you can see, there is alot going on!
I am obsessed with arts/crafts....here's what you see!

- Yarn (for my crochet)
- Bead/Jewelry making
- coloring books/journals/notebooks
- my office/supply cabinet
- scrap booking stuff (lots of it)
- Fabric for sewing
- Embroidery
- Polymer clay
- Paints
- Chalk
- Soft pastels
- markers/color pencils/crayons


So ya see! Obsessed! I dabble in a little bit of everything!
I love turning on my pandora and sitting in the middle and just crafting!












So anyway, enough with boring y'all! I'm starting something new Monday with my diet. Trying to shake this last 17lbs!!! Its been kinda of hard and I have to do it by Christmas! I didn't come this far to not make my goal by then! So I will go over that on Monday! Hope everyone had a wonderful weekend!

OH!! Before I go.... I forgot, when I posted the LLS pictures I left a very Important one out....(sorry mom) lol


They had a photo booth set up....haha and props. It was funny! They only give you a few secons in between each picture! Pin It Now!

No comments:

Post a Comment

What do you think about my post? Leave a comment! YAY!