Wednesday, November 28, 2012

Shopping and Heels

Well Change of plans! I did not have time to put together an updated photo post to show my progress. But tomorrow I will.


After work me and my mom went shopping for an outfit for our Work christmas party this Friday. And also had some dinner and a margarita at El Fenix!

Yummy! Margarita!

So my mom spoiled me today and got this cute outfit for me, for the party!
Necklace: Dots
Bracelet: Dots
Shoes: Pay less
Sweater dress: Ross
Leggings: Dots


  Then we saw this cute purse!
It is kind of funky, but I love it!

And to have some fun, I tried on some Sexy Hooker Heels [no one be offended, just because you wear these does not make you a hooker, just what I call them] and let me tell you, Ive NEVER worn or even tried on a pair until now. Main reason being that I am 5'10" and my husband is 5'9", so that would be aweful. lol

But I wish I wasn't so tall because I LOVE them. haha. It is weird how freakin sexy you feel the moment you put these puppies on! But I will stick to my flats.

So anyway...thank you for letting me share random things from my day. Until tomorrow!!

Pin It Now!

No comments:

Post a Comment

What do you think about my post? Leave a comment! YAY!