Monday, October 1, 2012

Friends Making Mondays




Friends Makin' Mondays
Just copy and paste this weeks questions and answer them on your blog, then link up with  www.alltheweigh.com and read other peoples, and Make Friends!

 Uniquely You


1) Do you prefer to talk or text? Depends on my mood honestly.
2) How often do you make your bed? Never. Ever. Why for? Just gonna mess it up again soon! sue me!
3) What sounds do you hear right now? My dog snoring & and the T.V.
4) List three things that you always carry with you. My Phone, Gum, and A brush
5) What are your favorite TV shows? Grey's anatomy, Face Off, Dance Mom, Glee, Hells Kitchen.....
6) Is there a hobby that you’d like to devote more time to? If so, what is it?  Well I yo yo back and forth between crafts and projects, dont have trouble in this department. lol
7) What is your favorite drink? Water, iced coffee & sweet tea
8) Share a couple of cool facts about your family. All I can say is I love my family with all my heart. I dont know what I would do without them. And that my friend, is pretty cool. :D
9) List one thing that you will do for yourself today.My Nails. finally!!
10) Share something that you’re thankful for today. My family, faith, health, & all GODS blessed me with.


Hope everyone had a wonderful monday!!!Pin It Now!

No comments:

Post a Comment

What do you think about my post? Leave a comment! YAY!