Sunday, June 24, 2012

Artsy Fartsy

Today I was in a crafty mood.....




Starters, I had a peach and strawberry smoothie...made it myself :) And Then I went to the gym with Eric, we did our power lifting for our Legs, I'm going to be sore in the morning!!! Then I did some running and stair steppers. Drove in to Mesquite-o to my grandmas and we had homemade green beans, smashed baked potatoes and grilled pork chops....and Went to Jo Anns!  I retrieved some perler beads, and my inner child has emerged and I've gone crazy bananas! officially. haha. I made a couple of things.....I made beads out of them....


First I pre- Heated the oven to 400 F and stood them up on parchment paper and baked them for about 5 minutes, then Let them cool off, and wa-la! beads.....




As silly as this sounds, the closer I get to my goal, the more I actually want to wear cute accessories and try harder when it comes to my looks. When I was bigger, There was no point in making jewelry and buying cute accessories, because i did not think they looked cute on me, especially when all you wear are baggy clothes and sweat pants. So, now that i'm getting there, I have that longing to wear and buy and make cute stuff again!! 

I also made this for my ear phone cord to my MP3 player so it doesn't get tangled and stuff while i'm running!


So that was the rest of my night...lol. That and doing some pinterest hunting. Tomorrow is back to work and another week getting closer to my goal!!!Tomorrow I will share a few recipes I live by!! Until tomorrow...









Pin It Now!

No comments:

Post a Comment

What do you think about my post? Leave a comment! YAY!