Wednesday, June 27, 2012

Where did you go?

Wow...this week has been crazy, I've missed two days by now! Its Wednesday....half way to the weekend and i'm excited about that.

I have to admit, lately my husband has been hiding my scale before Monday that way I wont peek through out the week and have it potentially let me down. And I guess its slipped his mind because there it sits....in the bathroom. In all its glory, calling my name! So I give in and weigh (in the morning when i first wake up) I think it has something to so with the obsession of making it to 199. And i'm on the brink!!! 202....so close I can taste it. And Its just been sort of hard to break the 200's. At least for me, I feel like I've been stuck here for weeks....and I know I haven't, but it feels like it. Its crazy to think I was almost 250 at one point and before to long ill be almost half that!

Well yesterday I did a good workout and did a total of 12 miles between the bike and treadmill!! So I felt supper skinny this morning. lol. Today I'm going to mesquite and eating with mom and grandma, and i'm a little nervous because they are making these really yummy cheese enchiladas, and man, I could eat the whole thing probably! So cutting myself off is going to be soooo hard. But I have to be good for my weigh in on Saturday. 199!!!!!  Well tomorrow im doing something called "Pinterest Thursday" I'm going to post 5 things I gathered from pinterest that I love!


Almost forgot.......


I found this on a website....and I must say, im extremely excited to try this. Yummers! Anything that will make drinking protein more tasty and fun, im all in. Sometimes its like taking medicine, very chalky and dull flavored.
                                                 


                                                 Cake Batter Protein Shake                                                        


1/2 cupLow fat cottage cheese 
1Scoop vanilla protein powder 
3-5Drops butter or almond extract
1 tbsVanilla sugar free instant pudding mix OR 1/2 tsp vanilla extractanilla sugar free instant pudding mix OR 1/2 tsp vanilla extract
3-5Stevia packets (or sweetener of choice to taste)
1/2 cup-1cupWater (Alter this according to desired consistency)
5-10Ice Cubes (Depending on how thick you like it, use less for a thinner consistency)
Optional:1/2 tsp xanthan gum 
Sprinkles for topping!

1 Cottage cheese may sound strange, but TRUST me… this is what makes the ‘MILKSHAKE’ consistency! Also, if you are sensitive to dairy, you can use tofu to get the same consistency!
2 I use Designer Whey Protein powder. It has 100 calories per scoop. I buy the vanilla flavor because it’s a good base to add whatever flavors you want to make. It is also all natural. You can buy it from Kroger, GNC, Trader Joe’s, Amazon, or Netrition.com.
3 You can get xanthan gum from most grocery stores in the gluten free section! Just a pinch of it makes your shake so thick and creamy!





until tomorrow.

Pin It Now!

3 comments:

  1. This comment has been removed by a blog administrator.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Yes I did, It was amazing! I was scared about the cottage cheese, but i couldnt taste it. It tasted like I shouldnt be eating it...which is what i like about it. haha

      Delete
  2. why is there a giant picture of my along with my post? I am not conceded...haha dunno how to remove it. :(

    ReplyDelete

What do you think about my post? Leave a comment! YAY!