Friday, June 22, 2012

F.R.I.D.A.Y. I love you

F.R.I.D.A.Y......I love you.

Today was challenging a little because Its Friday and i'm just sort of beat from the week and really wanted to drive on past the gym and into whataburger and get chicken strips ::drool:: and go on home and eat and watch T.v......But I drove on to the gym and did 2 miles on the elliptical , 1 mile on the treadmill and a little weight lifting. I'm super glad I went and didn't revert to my old ways, that would of been devastating to blow a whole week of hard work. plus, tomorrow is WEIGH DAY!!!! I'm so excited but kind of nervous. I want 199 soooo bad, but i'm realistic and probably will be next week. But I hope i get pretty close!

Well I went to Old Navy and got some clothes on the clearance rack....that's how i roll! lol and I got this cute hello Kitty shirt....and its a size smaller than normal. ::smiles::


Well, Today I decided to go on my Pinterest recipe list and i decided on this...


Roasted cabbage. 

it was yummy!!! Well tomorrow is weigh day!! Until Tomorrow!!

Pin It Now!

No comments:

Post a Comment

What do you think about my post? Leave a comment! YAY!