Saturday, June 23, 2012

Weigh Day 06/23/2012

Well today was weigh day and the magic number is...

                                                                        203


I must admit, I was a little taken back by this number and twinge of disappointment flooded threw me. I was hoping for 4 lbs....not 2. I guess this first half of this process spoiled me to the 4 lbs a week every week....but now I'm entering the hard part of this journey, and its going to get harder and harder. My husband helped me to realize that 2 pounds is better than none. And that it is nothing to be ashamed of. I should be happy......How selfish of me!! And also, I did some math and even if i only lose 2 pounds a week, I can still be at my goal weight in late October early November. Which My goal is Christmas. If not completely there, almost. That's when I want to take my final After photo with my brother that we took Christmas of 2011. Anyway....despite the mixed feelings this morning, We had our splurge meal. Chinese Buffet. And it was yummy. Back on track tomorrow.

Me and Eric also went to ALDI this morning and got all my groceries...

And got all this awesome fruit! Strawberries, blueberries, apples, plums, kiwi, and frozen peaches & strawberries for my fruit smoothies...all for $9.50!! Oh how I love ALDI.

Also went to half price book store and picked up two Jodi Picoult books for $3.00 each, 
And I love to read while i'm on the stationary bike or on the elliptical. Cant wait to start one of these.

Well tomorrow is going to pretty busy we are seeing off my niece for her summer camp for heart patients through children's hospital and also going to my grandmas and going to eat and a show she bought tickets for. Will be fun, pictures to follow! Until Tomorrow.

Pin It Now!

No comments:

Post a Comment

What do you think about my post? Leave a comment! YAY!