Sunday, June 17, 2012

Boredom at It's Finest

Well Today Is Fathers Day and Today I splurged a little because my grandma made a great homemade meal and german chocolate cake! But I did do good the rest of the day and came home and did P90X Kenpo, and wow, that sure is a workout. So now im going to drink A whey protein shake and eat some fruit and call it a day! Tomorrow is Monday so it is back on track, and im 4 pounds lighter than last monday, so thats awesome in itself!

My husband is watching basketball and my coloring book/crayons were out from when my nephew was over....
Sooo...I found myself being bored, and wanted to go and get the bag of pretzels and eat them all!!! But instead, I colored a page...lol. Talk about bored! Here it is...
Silly I know, But it felt good being a Kid again. haha

Before I go, I want to share my Craving Tip #2:

Go nuts.

Drink two glasses of water and eat an ounce of nuts (6 walnuts, 12 almonds or 20 peanuts). Within 20 minutes, this can extinguish your craving and dampen your appetite by changing your body chemistry.

Until tomorrow...<3


Pin It Now!

No comments:

Post a Comment

What do you think about my post? Leave a comment! YAY!