So this is the picture that started it all, obviously on the left. This is me and my bubba on Christmas of 2011....And let me tell you, i remember that day well. I remember putting on my sequin tank top and jeans and slipping on my little black slinky shawl and thinking how cute i looked. Although I know i'm overweight and am completely unhappy with myself at this point...I thought not to shabby and also thought i actually looked kind of thin. So a few weeks later when i looked at this picture, i could not believe how fat i looked...I was appalled. I just remember looking at this person and crying for her. This wasn't me, and yet i hated that it was. So here I am, around 40 lbs lighter and i STILL have 40 more to go. But i'm glad i'm finally doing this. I cant tell you how many times i began and did good for a week and then messed up...this cycle has been going on for years. And i finally broke it (pat on the back) Well, here are a few things that I'm really looking forward to as i lose more and get to my goal weight!
* Being comfortable and sexy around my husband again
* Not having so much anxiety in public places
* being able to go to he pool and not wear capri's or cover ups
* go to six flags or somewhere and not have to wear pants and shirts, being able to wear shorts and tank top
* paint my toe nails without my fat getting in the way (its already gotten better)
* For once, not have to go to the plus size side or embarrassingly look through the maternity section
* Not cover up with jackets or sweaters
* feel confident enough to wear cute accessories
* finally be able to express my true style, something i cant do when your big, b/c they don't make your size
* not have to pull jeans up over your fat when you sit down
* not feel embarrassed to meet my husbands friends b/c i feel sorry he has to show his friends the way i look
* go to the doctor and not be afraid to step on the scale
I honestly cant tell you why or how I got as big as i did, all i can say is i'm not proud of it. i'm not saying big is not beautiful, or anyone overweight is bad or ugly. I'm saying I'm not happy and i haven't been. me personally, its not the life for me, and i'm so blessed i finally snapped out of it.
*** On December This year, I plan on taking the exact same picture of me and my brother, to show my finale before and after. According to my calculations I will meet my goal in October, so most definitely by Christmas.***Pin It Now!