Wednesday, July 11, 2012

Do Yourself Proud....

Ok, So once again today sucked! What is it with this week? I need my splurge meal STAT!! I'm so desperate for a freakin donut, I'm going nuts!! Don't be surprised if you hear on the news that a women in Dallas broke into the krispy kreme and ate all the donuts. On the real though...i'm having super bad cravings this week...worse yet.    So today I did not make it to the gym....HOWEVER I did do something instead of nothing. Dont laugh.....but I put on some music on Pandora (90's Pop station is the shiz-nit) and danced till I was sweating. That is pretty good cardio if you ask me. Threw in some abdominal sets, and today wasnt a total loss. Granted I probably looked like a doofus. But still....I feel better knowing I did SOMETHING. yay!


Also, I wanted to share A few tips I've learned from my friend Bob Harper.....

These are the "Skinny Rules"
- Drink a glass of water before every meal, No excuses!
-Don't drink your calories. (sodas, juices,alcohol..it adds up people!!)
-Eat protein at every meal
-Slash your intake of refined flour and grains
-Eat 30-50 grams of fiber a day
-Eat apples and berries every single day. Every.Single.Day
-No carbs after lunch
-Learn to read food labels so you know what your eating.
-Stop guessing about portion size and get it right...for good
-No more added sweeteners, including artificial ones
-Get ride of those white potatoes
-Make one day a week meatless
-Get ride of fast foods and fried foods
-Eat a real breakfast
-Make your own food and eat at least 10 meals a week at home
-Banish high salt foods
-Eat your vegetables.....just do it!!
-Go to bed hungry
-Get lots of sleep
-Plan one splurge meal a week


^ and there you have it. Words of wisdom. Oh I almost forgot....opps...i forgot. :D Until tomorrow....

Pin It Now!

No comments:

Post a Comment

What do you think about my post? Leave a comment! YAY!