Saturday, July 14, 2012

Weigh Day 07/14/12

Well Today was weigh Day.... drum roll please.....bum bum bum bum bum....(< supposed to be a drum roll....ah, never mind.)                               196.2   (sounds like a radio station..lol)

Man,   point 2 away from being 3 pounds this week. I'm pretty happy with that, I probably would've made it but i missed a day this week of the gym. sigh. Today is kind of a lazy day....just lounging with my hubby...speaking of, let me introduce him...

This is him. Eric. We met juniour year in high school and have been together ever since.

So anyway, we are just hanging out and im enjoying some snacks...

Green Tea and Yogurt. Yum.

OH and I found a recipe im dying to try...I will try this week sometime if time permits...
It is a pumpkin pie dip for fruit...Yum. And its like 100 calories for 1/2 cup!! Got it off six sisters stuff blog...click below. Looks delicious!!!


Well Tomorrow I will post my Weekend Top Ten. Something I want to start! I will post 10 pictures from the weekend. Fun!! Until tomorrow!


Pin It Now!

No comments:

Post a Comment

What do you think about my post? Leave a comment! YAY!