Sunday, July 29, 2012

Just a little something....

And I do mean little something,   this will be a short one..... so today I was pretty lazy,  like no lie.  And although I didn't make it to the gym  ( still healing from the soreness)  I did stick to my diet.  And started back on my vitamins and green tea. All is back to normal.  Tomorrow I will go back to the gym....taking it easy,  but going!   Tonight my extreme makeover weight loss edition comes on,  I love watching that show,  always motivates me!

~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~~*
So in the words of my 9 year old niece.....  "Oh  M Gee"    I found a new website.....Not as awesome as Pinterest, put pretty darn close.   You ready?    Beware....Its addicting    Ok so you probably clicked on that link and now your thumbing through and forgot about my blog.....hmmm....well that's my fault.  haha   But seriously, check it out!!

Well,  told you this one would be short.....Don't forget, tomorrow is Pinterest Monday! And I've got some kewl stuff !!!

Before I go, I found this and Love it,  Its something I need to start doing!         


Pin It Now!

No comments:

Post a Comment

What do you think about my post? Leave a comment! YAY!