Friday, August 31, 2012

Friday letters & photo Challange!!!

Well Its Friday So Im going to do friday letters! However no link up today due to her being out of town....but Im still rocking it!

Dear back….I love you, but I hate you! (Because you hurt so darn much)
Dear Husband…You cleaned the house and for that I’m soooo grateful!
Dear Gym….I kicked your ass! So boo ya!
Dear spell check.... I appriciae you telling me that “im” should be “I’m” But sometimes im lazy and don’t feel like it!!!!!   Suck it!
Dear Friday…. why did you take so long to get here?
Dear Bill collector…You think after the 7th call you would get the message
Dear Winter…Please hurry! Ive missed you!!
Dear Albertsons....Your prices are too high. You are robbing people blind!


And also it being friday I am linking up with Agape Love Designs for the Perspective Photo Challange...

 This weeks Theme is LOVE 

                   This is the epitome of Love. How can you not love that face. Sweet Boy. If you have read my blog, you know by now how much I love being an aunt and love me niece and nephew.


 I found This leaf while going on a run.....I saw it and thought of love.  Because its a heart of course!
 
 
I saw someone with a similar picture, but I promise I knew I wanted to do this the minute i saw it was love theme. lol. Inside the heart is one of my favorite verses.  "God is love"


Well that's my Friday!! This weekend will be fun. Three day weekend, yay! Hope everyone has a fun and safe holiday weekend. Be good!

OMG! How could I forget....tomorrow is weigh day. I will be on later in the evening to post my weigh in. :D

I'm pretty confident....Ive rocked it this week! Today at the gym I did another 20 minutes on the stair steppers....Omg you should see me afterwords, pouring sweat!...Hot mess. lol  Then I did a mile on the stationary bike and 20 minutes on the elliptical and my abdominal before leaving. And strict diet of course. Cant wait! The last weigh in I gained, but I'm hoping to get 186 or so....


 

Pin It Now!

5 comments:

  1. Your photos are awesome! I love the leaf one! Thank you for linking up!!

    ReplyDelete
  2. I always enjoy reading friday letters. I'm thinking about doing that on fridays instead of a personal notes that I do every once in a while. I loved the photo of the leaf shaped like a heart..super cool!

    Irish
    Dedicated2Life.com

    ReplyDelete
  3. Good luck for happy numbers on the scale!! YOU GOT THIS!

    ReplyDelete
  4. I love these pictures... All of them have a great feeling of love... love the heart shaped leaf picture... what a rare find. Also love the the heart on the bible and may "steal" your idea. And the baby and the bubbles how precious. Found you through the perspective photo challenge and following you now.

    ReplyDelete
  5. Thanks so much for linking up to perspectives! Such great photos of love! :) Hope you will be back tomorrow and link up your perspective on FUN!! :)

    ~Maria-Isabel
    www.agapelovedesigns.com

    ReplyDelete

What do you think about my post? Leave a comment! YAY!